someone and then taking my little wax stick, lighting it, letting the wax melt
onto the envelope and then choosing one of my different seals to stamp an
impression upon the wax. For my birthday, I just got a whole wax seal set with 5
different seals ( a flower, a butterfly, a crown, a dog paw and a de fleur
symbol) and I LOVE IT! Why, why, why do I love this so????? I imagine somewhere
deep in my soul it has something to do with this:
A SEAL is a : A die or signet having a raised emblem, used to stamp an
impression upon a receptive substance
a small disk of wax affixed to a document to PROVE
AUTHENTICITY or to seal it shut.
Something that serves similarly to authenticate, confirm or
attest
The design or emblem belonging exclusively to the user
"Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us,
set his SEAL of ownership on us, and put His Spirit in our hearts as a deposit,
GUARANTEEING what is to come." 2 Corinthians 1:21
" And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the
gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with SEAL, the
promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit GUARANTEEING our inheritance until the
redemption of those who are God's possession..." Ephesians 1:13
"And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to break
the SEALS and open the scroll? But NO ONE in heaven or on earth or under the
earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. I wept and wept because no
one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. Then one of the
elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root
of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven SEALS."
Revelation 5:2-5
May I remind us this morning that we belong to God. He has set his Seal of
ownership on US..........He owns us........we were bought with a price. If we
have believed in Jesus and received him into our lives, the Holy Spirit dwells
with in us,.....The Holy Spirit is God's Seal on us.
There is only one who is WORTHY...... His name is Jesus.
Meditate on the worthy one today. Think about the truth that, if you are a
believer and receiver in Jesus, he has set his SEAL on YOU guaranteeing what is
to come.......paradise, perfection, no more pain, tears, everything glorious.
Blessings from Bombadil..........home of the lover of wax seals. Kristy Link
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so
that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on
account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26