"Your HANDS made me and formed me." Psalm 119:73
and this one:
"I trust in you, O Lord. I say, "You are my God.' My times are in your HANDS." Psalm 31:14
This truth:
"The Father loves the son and has placed everything in his HANDS," John 3:35
and this truth;
"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your HAND will guide me, your right HAND will hold me fast." Psalm 119:7-10
This truth:
"If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; thought he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his HAND." Psalm 37:23 & 24
and this one:
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my HAND. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's HAND." John 10:27-29
This truth:
"When they see among them their children, the work of my HANDS they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob, and will stand in awe of the God of Isreal. Those who are wayward in spirit will gain understanding; those who complain will accept instruction." Isaiah 29:23 & 24
and this one:
"Woe to him who quarrels with his Maker, to him who is but a potsherd among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does you work say 'He has no HANDS'? Woe to him who says to his father, 'What have you begotten?' or to his mother, 'What have you brought to birth?' This is what the Lord says- the Holy One of Isreal, and its Maker; Concerning things to come, do you question me about my children, or give me orders about the work of my HANDS? It is I who made the earth and created mankind upon it. My own HANDS stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts. ." Isaiah 45:9-12
This truth:
"Yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; We are all the work of your HAND." Isaiah 64:8
and this final truth;
"This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: 'Go down to the potter's house, and there I will give you my message.' So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred (damaged, defaced, the quality spoiled; injured) in his HANDS; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. Then the word of the Lord came to me: "O house of Isreal, can I not do with you as this potter does?" declares the Lord. "Like clay in the HAND of the potter, so are you in my HAND, O house of Isreal. If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will
reconsider the good I had intended to do for it." Jeremiah 18:1-10
So I bought that hand chair and it now sits in front of our trampoline. It not only serves to give my children a helping hand up onto the tramp., but also as a reminder to me (and hopefully my children) of all the truths of God's Word, all the truths I want to build my life upon. May I encourage you this day to meditate upon these words, allow them to sink deeply into your soul, do not let them just linger in your mind but think about them until they work their way down deep into your heart causing you to REALLY BELIEVE them and set your heart free. How freeing to really believe that his hands made us and that our days and times are in his hands. Please feel free to come to my home (a call first might help a little) and sit in my hand chair and allow me to take your picture to give you as a reminder that your life is in his hands. Blessings from Bombadil. May your soul be watered and may you water another's soul. Kristy Link