did mine:
Since Jake and Max received the Lion drinks, they got these verses:
"And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is WORTHY to break open the seals and open the scroll?" But no one in heaven or one earth or under the earth could open the sroll or even look inside it. I wept and wept because no one was found who was WORTHY to open the scroll or look inside. Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, thee LION of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals." Revalation 5:2-5
Jesus is the ONLY WORTHY ONE. He was worthy for us. This verse goes on to say,
"They sang a new song:
'You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals,
because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God
from every tribe and language and people and nation.
You have made them to be a kingdom and priests
TO SERVE OUR GOD,
and they will reign on the earth."
...and since lions are known for their courage;
" Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of COURAGE; be strong. Do EVERYTHING IN LOVE." 1 Corinthians 16:13
Since monkeys have a way of making us laugh and bring joy to our hearts, Reese and Zeke received this truth:
"A cheerful heart is good medicine." Prov. 17:22
There are sooo many reasons we have to be thankful, so many miracles around us, so much hope and love given to us as believers, if we CHOOSE to think on all of those things we could bring healing and "medicine" to so many of the sad souls around us. May it be!
Elyse was with me when I picked out these drinks and she wanted the pink dinosaur for who knows whatever reason..probably the color. Honestly , I didn't come up with a good truth that went with the dinosaur so I just gave her the same one I gave Reese and Zeke.
Happy February. May it be FULL of many expressions of love to all people. May this truth "dwell in you richly"
" The only thing that counts is FAITH expressing itself THROUGH LOVE." Galatians 5:6
Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy