Thursday, February 11, 2010

Psalm 142

" I cry aloud to the LORD;
I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy.
I pour out my complaint before HIM;
before HIM I tell my trouble.

When my spirit grows faint within me,
IT IS YOU WHO KNOWS MY WAY.
In the path where I walk
men have hidden a snare for me.
Look to my right and see:
no one is concerned for me.
I have no refuge;
no one cares for my life.

I cry to you, O LORD;
I say, "You are my refuge,
my portion in the land of the living."

Listen to my cry,
for I am in desperate need;
rescue me from those who pursue me,
for they are too strong for me.

Set me free from my prison,
that I may praise YOUR NAME.

Then the righteous will gather about me
because of your goodness to me."

Psalm 142:1-7

I don't know what you are going through today, but there is One who knows your way. Cry aloud to Him. Pour out your complaint and heart to him. He loves you and cares about you deeply. Hang in there! He is very aware of what you need. ("He knows what you need before you even ask." Matthew 6:8) His timing is perfect! Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link, a woman who doesn't EVER want to take having the very words of God in her own treasure box in her living room for granted.