Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"The words I would say."

I wish you all could have been in my living room  with me yesterday, hearing what I heard and seeing what I saw.....Beauty............pure beauty. I had front row seats to a "concert" given by two precious little girls I was watching for the afternoon.  Kailyn, 4yrs. old and her sister, Brooklyn, took center stage on the tile in front of my fire place while holding my daughter's guitar with one string left on it and sang a song their mom has filled their ears with many times (excellent work, Erika Guthaus). It's called, "The Words I Would Say" by the Sidewalk Prophets. These 2 little girls belted out this chorus:

"Be strong in the Lord and,
never give up hope,
you're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say,


.....From one simple life to another,
I will say,
Come find peace in the Father......


"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes." Ephesians 6:10

"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may OVERFLOW WITH HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

"You are my lamp, O LORD;
the LORD turns my darkness into light.
With your help I can advance against a troop;
with my God I can scale a wall.
As for God , his way is perfect;
the word of the LORD is flawless.
He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.
For who is God besides the LORD?
Who is the Rock except our God?
It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect.
He makes my feet like th efeet of a deer;
he enables me to stand on the heights....
you stoop down TO MAKE ME GREAT." 2 Samuel 22:29-36

"Whoever wants to become GREAT among you must be your servant..."Mark 10:43

"My times are in your HANDS" Psalm 31:15

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn or settle on the far side of the sea, even there you HAND WILL GUIDE ME.."
Psalm 139:10

"So do not FEAR, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"FORGIVE as the Lord forgave you." Colossians  3:13

"When you eat and are satisfied, be careful that you don't FORGET the Lord..." Deuteronomy 6:12

"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth....he himself gives  all men life and breath and everything else...he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM AND FIND HIM, though he is not far from each one of us." Acts 17:24-27

"PRAY continually.." 1 Thess. 5:17

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and FAITHFUL IN PRAYER." Romans 12:12


May we belive these simple truths. May we do these simple truths. May we pass these simple truths on to our children and anyone else God places in our lives. May God be glorified! Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link