Thursday, April 8, 2010

Creatvity!

For Christmas, the one thing I REALLY wanted was something very silly.  It was this little door that could be put on a tree to look like some kind of little creature lived there.  Well, I not only got the door but two little windows as well. So finally, a few days ago I put the door and the windows on a tree right outside my house. I LOVE IT! Every time I go to my car I see it and am simply getting so much pleasure from this very silly little gift. I keep asking myself, "Why in the world am I enjoying this silly little door and windows so much?" I came to the conclusion that it is because it is CREATIVE and has stirred our family to imagine what kind of little creature are we going to say lives in this tree.  As I'm trying to come up with some kind of creature that lives in my tree (which is very difficult to do), my heart has turned to ponder all the creatures our Creator has made. God has come up with some AMAZING ideas. God is
sooooooooooooooo creative! So really, this silly little gift has caused my heart to adore and delight in God more as I realize just how creative and fun He is.  May we see the Creator & his genius behind all created things and may we delight in Him more because of them. May we be careful to NOT:

"worship and serve CREATED things rather than the CREATOR." Romans 1: 25

Blessings from Bombadil, home of the tree with a little door and windows and who knows what creature!!! Kristy
 "I will  continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26