together. I continued prayers that had already been prayed, asking that God would bless our time together making it extra
special and whispering his love very specifically to "Shrimp."
The conference doors opened at 5p.m although the actual conference didn't begin until 7p.m. We arrived around 5:15/5:20ish only to find that most of the THOUSANDS of seats in this church were already occupied. It was unbelievable. Not having a clue where to go to find a seat, we approached an usher. I said, "Sir, would you be able to help us find somewhere to sit?" He very kindly responded by asking us where we wanted to sit. At this point we were happy to simply find a seat ANYWHERE. He asked us to follow him and as we did he led us to the very front (actually 3 rows back) and center, DIRECTLY in front of Joyce Meyer, where reserved signs had been posted. We could NOT believe it! As I thanked this man profusely, he said, "I've been praying about who to sit here." When I whispered to him that my friend was the right person, he said, "I know. God told me." The people sitting around us were incredibly curious about who we were to get
these seats. They asked us if we knew that man. They told us that they had been standing in line since NOON to get those seats. We reallly had nothing to say to them because we knew we didn't deserve those seats, but we KNEW that this was the special "WHISPERING OF LOVE" we had asked for from our Father in Heaven for "Shrimp."
The other friend I was with, pulls out a $20.00 and gives it to "Shrimp" to go buy a t-shirt. Another, "WHISPERING OF LOVE," we had asked for from our Father.
That alone would have filled our souls for quite awhile, but God wasn't done yet. After the conference, which really was wonderful, we went out for dinner to Arbys. Many people filled the resturant enjoying their roast beef and curly fries. However, the manager came over to OUR table, out of the blue, and asked us what kind of shakes we wanted, "Choclate, strawberry, or JAMOCHA?" When he saw our confused faces he made sure we knew that it was on the house. We have NO IDEA why this manager felt compelled to give us free shakes. We only received this as ANOTHER "WHISPERING OF LOVE" we had asked for from our Good, Good, Abba/Daddy in heaven for "Shrimp."
"The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases." Pov. 21:1
The usher and the Arby's manager's hearts were somehow compelled to bless us. Where does that come from if not the Lord?
"Every good and perfect gift is from ABOVE, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights..." James 1:17
"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us ALL- how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?....for I am convinced that NOTHING in all of creation, will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:32 & 39
May you ask to experience more of His individual, perfect love for you. May the eyes of your hearts be opened to his provision for you. May your soul give him all the glory for his great, great love for you. He is whispering,
"I love you! Do you hear him????? Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26