I heard I got cut off....oops...sorry....more computer problems .
......But after having followed God's ways, I am convinced once again that He is the Most wise God. All His ways are best and all his paths lead to peace.
May I encourage you today to know His ways and follow His ways. His heart and desire for all of His children is peace and He longs for us to have good relationships with each other. May you give restitution to those whom you've offended. May you make things right in all of your relationships. May you have the courage to speak what is true ,but may you ALWAYS DO IT IN LOVE! His Word says:
"Each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 'In your anger do not sin' Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold." Ephesians 4:25-27
Blessings from Bombadil my friends. May your soul be watered. Kristy Joy Link