Sunday, February 1, 2009

worship!

WORSHIP-
1.reverent love and allegiance accorded a deity.
2.Religious forms by which this love is expressed
3. reverent and adoring (love deeply, like very much, profound love.)

Reasons why I love Him this morning (thought about BEFORE I go to "worship" so I can truly worship Him):

1. Grandparents are a brilliant idea
2. Husbands that love Him & obey Him are priceless!- brilliant idea
3. Friends- another brilliant idea
4. Fellow believers- priceless!
5. Movies- stories- the language of the heart
6. His work in the human heart- stories of transformation
7. E-mail- Have I mentioned how much I love this thing? I know it's really His idea.
8. He directs our paths when we acknowledge Him (I have had many divine encounters this week with people I KNOW He is pursuing)
9.He is a lover and pursuer of people. He is a "fisher of men"
10. His perfect timing! He is soooo in control.
11. sleep- the renewal it brings is priceless! Brilliant idea!
12. His Spirit in man- it makes all the difference!
ie: Max lost his brand new shoes. We looked everywhere,called everyone for 2 weeks. nothing. Scott Polowski approached us at a game with Max's shoes and asked if we knew whose shoes these were. I was sooooo thankful and I wanted to show my thankfulness through giving him a gift certificate. With absolute conviction- He would not take it. "Absolutely Not! It is the right thing to do and I will not take anything for that" Scott said. I knew, I knew, I knew that this man, that I did not know, knew my God. His light was soooo bright. I was blessed because of Jesus' Spirit in him. Isn't that what heaven will be; "God will be all in all"(I'd be able to tell you the reference of this verse if I had my other Bible)

I'm in love!

Why are you worshipping Him this morning?