So I spent 11/2 hours typing up an encouragement this morning seeking to make it EXTRA encouraging as I will be gone until a few days before Easter. I went to hit "send" at 7:45 a.m. and the computer froze not allowing me to do anything. I thought I'd leave it and get breakfast for the kids,hoping to come back to it in a few minutes. When I came back to the computer, my precious son who was also experiencing the "computer freeze" turned the computer off to try to fix the problem and you can guess what happened to my message. GONE!
Now I have 10 minutes before we take a journey to Florida to visit my parents for Spring Break.
God's word says in Ecclesiastes 6:11, "The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?"
So with very few words the point of my encouragement this morning ,in light of our family going on a journey with the final destination of Orlando, Florida' is this:
Remember that this life is a journey. It is NOT the final destination.
JOURNEY; to go from one place to another
This is our time to go from the place of not believing and not knowing God to the place of being fully convinced of the reality of Jesus Christ and falling in love with Him.There are only 2 final destinations my friend- life with God forever (heaven) or life without God .......forever (Hell). Now is our time to make sure we are on the right road taking us to that final destination. The road map says,
"I am the way, the truth, and the life, and noone comes to the Father except through me." - Jesus
I'm out of time. So sorry about the problems this morning. May I encourage you my friends to consider more about the journey you are on and your final vacation/resting spot. You are loved. Blessings fom Bombadil. May your soul be watered and may you water another's soul. I will write again when I return...........Kristy Joy Link